Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021 | Goldman Sachs has recruit BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for Software Engineer - Developer Desktop | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021 : Goldman Sachs has to recruit candidates for Software Engineer - Developer Desktop positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Goldman Sachs you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer - Developer Desktop includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Goldman Sachs|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer - Developer Desktop|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About Goldman Sachs
Goldman Sachs : Goldman Sachs off-campus initiative that aims to attract top Engineering talent across India to join the Engineering division at Goldman Sachs, Bengaluru. Selected candidates have the opportunity to secure a 2020 internship/fulltime offer. The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. It offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
Detailed Job Description For Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021
- Hands-on role developing software and functionality to be used across the firm
- Build tooling and services for Mac, Linux and Windows desktops to enable developer software distribution and management
- Ensure runtime environments are correctly configured and modelled in terms of infrastructure and software topology
- Ensure SDLC platforms are current, standardized, scalable, available, and resilient; automate and eliminate recurring tasks and issues
- Design component, as well as integration architecture for large scale distributed applications
- Manage the full lifecycle of software components, from requirements through design, testing, development, release and demise
- Produce high quality software – tested, conformant to engineering best practices, and exposes the principles of quality assurance.
- Implement and collaborate with other teams to design new features, build services in public cloud and on-premises for software distribution, dependency management, project and entitlements management, software lifecycle management, security controls and others.
- Partner with colleagues from across technology and risk to ensure an outstanding, usable, and unobtrusive experience for development teams building and deploying their applications to any environment
- Provide technical guidance on established best practices to the developer community
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021
- Designing, developing and testing cross-platform software; working knowledge of operating systems (Linux, Mac OS and/or Windows), security and file systems
- Package management solutions like Nix, Apt, Yum.
- Cloud and Infrastructure as Code technologies - AWS, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Developing, deploying and supporting software across the full Continuous Delivery life-cycle; Gitlab CI/CD.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: Shell-scripting, C++, Java, Perl, Ruby, Go, Python ; willingness to learn and adopt new languages as necessary.
- Strong in problem solving, analytical skills, algorithms
- Experience in developing, deploying and supporting software across the full Continuous Delivery life-cycle.
- Solid experience of version control, continuous integration, deployment and configuration management tools. Working knowledge of Gradle, Maven, SVN
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively, both written and orally, as well as the interpersonal skills required to collaborate effectively with colleagues across diverse technology teams and locations.
- Ability to rapidly and effectively understand and translate requirements into technical solutions.
- Ability to reason about performance, security, and process interactions in complex distributed system. Passionate about managing operational risk.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a diverse multi-disciplined team.
- Motivated, self-organized and have good time & work management skills.
- Appreciate and expose Agile principles and practices such as TDD, clean code and continuous delivery.
- Prior experience in a Devops, SRE, Infrastructure roles.
- Experience on architecting, designing and developing applications in Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with continuous integration, deployment pipelines, monitoring solutions
- Experience on cross-platform command-line tool development
- Experience on developing software for Mac OS and/or Windows environments
- Experience on package managers (e.g., nix, apt, yum)
Documents to be Carried for Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (28.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Goldman Sachs this hiring for which position ?
Goldman Sachs hiring candidates for Software Engineer - Developer Desktop position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 3 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires