Google Recruitment Notification for IT Support Engineer positions, Google Career 2022 Notification was officially announced by Google on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Google, this is your chance to apply Google Career 2022 job vacancy.
Google Career 2022
Google is recruiting BE, B.Tech, Diploma candidates for the role of IT Support Engineer. Here, you will find more information about the IT Support Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Google Career 2022 Overview
|IT Support Engineer
|BE, B.Tech, Diploma
|Bengaluru , Hyderabad
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
- Provide support across all channels, including chat, email, phone, video, in-person, etc. (amount of time dedicated to each will vary based on operational needs).
- Troubleshoot across Google’s corporate IT resources, applications, and various operating systems, including Linux, Mac OS, Windows, Chrome OS, and mobile platforms.
- Assist Googlers with resolving software, hardware, and networking issues.
- Collaborate and share knowledge across the team and other Googlers. Contribute to various initiatives, including process improvement and documentation efforts to enhance the user experience
- Support various services such as video conferencing, remote access, new internal products, and mobile technology.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Diploma or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience troubleshooting in a Linux, Mac OS, or Windows networked environment, supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conference, and/or various wireless devices.
- Experience in a customer service, client-facing, and/or help desk role.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant STEM field (e.g., Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration).
- Completion of a relevant technical certification (e.g., Google Career Certificate – Google IT Support Certificate or other comparable certifications.)
- Experience working in deploying and supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing, and various wireless devices.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information.
- Effective organizational, communication, leadership, and teamwork/collaboration skills.
- Passion for new technology and commitment to learning new skills.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the IT Support Engineer post at Google includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Google Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Google Career 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Google Career 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Google Career 2022?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Google Career 2022 Selection Process?
Ans. Google Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Google Career 2022?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Hyderabad