Google - Google Careers 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Technical Solutions Consultant, Pixel Ecosystem Apply Online @ official website
Google Careers 2023 Recruitment Notification - Google Careers 2023 Career Notification for Technical Solutions Consultant, Pixel Ecosystem role | Google Careers 2023 job opening Online Application. Google Careers 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Technical Solutions Consultant, Pixel Ecosystem positions in Bengaluru, Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Google Careers 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Technical Solutions Consultant, Pixel Ecosystem post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Google Careers 2023 Overview
|Organization||Google Careers 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Solutions Consultant, Pixel Ecosystem|
|Job Location||, Bengaluru, Hyderabad|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Google Careers 2023 :
Detailed Job Description :
As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for the technical relationship of our largest advertising clients and/or product partners. You will lead cross-functional teams in Engineering, Sales and Product Management to leverage emerging technologies for our external clients/partners. From concept design and testing to data analysis and support, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google’s online advertising platforms and/or product partnerships.
You will be able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, develop innovative, cutting edge solutions and act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with. You will also be able to build tools and automate products, oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google’s partnerships, as well as develop product strategy and prioritize projects and resources.
The Google Pixel team focuses on designing and delivering the world’s most helpful mobile experience. The team works on shaping the future of Pixel devices and services through some of the most advanced designs, techniques, products, and experiences in consumer electronics. This includes bringing together the best of Google’s artificial intelligence, software, and hardware to build global smartphones and create transformative experiences for users across the world.
- Act as the interface between external teams, Partner Test Labs, Internal Test and Development teams on the front-line driving product and platform releases.
- Apply the detailed technical knowledge of wireless standards (e.g., 3GPP, Cellular, WiFi, etc.) to understand, prioritize and drive resolution regarding issues found during certification testing.
- Coordinate with test partners, ensure all issues are tracked, and report issues back to the Development teams.
- Support the product definition process with regards to certification, while helping to shape Google best practices, tools and processes for new Google branded hardware products.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience communicating technical concepts to various audiences.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Technical Solutions Consultant, Pixel Ecosystem post at Google Careers 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Google Careers 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Google )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Google – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Google ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Google Careers 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Google ?
The Job location for this post is , Bengaluru, Hyderabad
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,