Google - Google India Off Campus Drive is recruiting MBA candidates for the role of MBA Intern Apply Online @ official website
Google India Off Campus Drive Recruitment Notification - Google India Off Campus Drive Career Notification for MBA Intern role | Google India Off Campus Drive job opening Online Application. Google India Off Campus Drive is currently recruiting candidates for MBA Intern positions in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Candidates who have completed their MBA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Google India Off Campus Drive, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the MBA Intern post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Google India Off Campus Drive Overview
|Organization||Google India Off Campus Drive|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||MBA Intern|
|Job Location||, Bangalore, Karnataka, India, Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Google India Off Campus Drive :
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company focusing on artificial intelligence, online advertising, search engine technology, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics
Detailed Job Description :
Minimum qualifications for Google India Off Campus:
- Currently in your first year of a two year MBA or PGDM degree.
Preferred qualification for Google India Off Campus:
- Returning to your MBA/PGDM degree on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Work experience prior to your degree program program in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Sales and Operations and/or related fields.
- Ability to solve strategic and complex business problems.
- Excellent project management, and organizational skills, and ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Problem-solving skills and independent motivation.
- Interest in the technology industry and Google’s business.
- This internship program is intended for students that are pursuing a Master’s in Business Administration in year one of the program, depending on their program and unique circumstances.
- Our MBA Internship Program is a paid internship that will immerse you into the tech industry on a high-impact team. You’ll enhance your skill set, be challenged with rigorous work, grow your network and drive meaningful change in our business.
- Outside of your core work, you will participate in a high-touch program that exposes you to Google’s business operations, connects you with interns and Googlers, and invests in your personal and professional development. You may pick up a new technical skill, while also building a relationship with a 1:1 mentor and hearing from company leadership through a unique speaker series.
- Interns will be considered for potential full-time opportunities in their host organizations based on their internship performance.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- MBA interns are placed in teams across the business according to their background and interests.Although the teams that we hire for change every year, here are some of the key role profiles that we look for:
- Business Strategy and Operations: Deliver the analytical insights our leaders use to enable us to innovate. Whether it’s identifying acquisitions and investments, monetizing strategies for products, or developing partners in emerging markets such as Africa and India, Business Strategy Googlers anticipate opportunities and execute programs critical to Google’s short- and long-term growth.
- Program Management: Overseeing day-to-day progress on large-scale projects, owning planning, execution, and communications, Program Managers play a critical role across various product areas and functions across Google, from Cloud to Devices and Services, and beyond.
- Sales, Services, and Support: Turn product innovations into vital client solutions. The foundation of Google’s success, the account managers, consultants and analysts in these roles are all dedicated to top-notch client service. Whether negotiating with companies, solving technical challenges for small businesses, or surfacing product ads in just the right place, we develop new business opportunities while increasing the use of our product offerings.
- Want to change the world? Or are you thinking even bigger? At Google, you’ll find big problems, and plenty of opportunities to make a real difference in the world. Google employs MBA and graduate students, globally, in areas ranging from product management and sales to finance, operations, and human resources – and everything in between.
- Internships for MBA and other business-focused graduate students are 10-12 weeks long and are offered in a range of functions across the company. For internships, we hire first into job families and then work with successful candidates to find project groups that match their skills and interests.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the MBA Intern post at Google India Off Campus Drive includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Google India Off Campus Drive Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Google )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Google – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Google ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Google India Off Campus Drive Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Google ?
The Job location for this post is , Bangalore, Karnataka, India, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,