Google LLC - Google India Recruitment 2023 is recruiting Bachelor’s Degree candidates for the role of Cloud Technical Resident, Cloud Academy Apply Online @ official website
Google India Recruitment 2023 Recruitment Notification - Google India Recruitment 2023 Career Notification for Cloud Technical Resident, Cloud Academy role | Google India Recruitment 2023 job opening Online Application. Google India Recruitment 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Cloud Technical Resident, Cloud Academy positions in Gurgaon Haryana . Candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Google India Recruitment 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Cloud Technical Resident, Cloud Academy post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Google India Recruitment 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Cloud Technical Resident, Cloud Academy|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Google India Recruitment 2023 :
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company focusing on artificial intelligence, online advertising, search engine technology, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics
Detailed Job Description :
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant STEM field (e.g. Computer Science, Information Systems, Management Information Systems) or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Databases, Web Technologies, Machine Learning, AI or Cloud Foundations (e.g. cloud computing) through certifications, internships, coursework, or relevant practical experience.
- Experience in customer service, communication or leadership.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
- Experience developing programs/scripts in C++, Java, Python, SQL or experience in infrastructure/system administration.
Experience in systems software and algorithms, working with Linux/Unix. Experience in database design and SQL query construction.Experience leading entrepreneurial efforts, outreach within organizations, and/or in project/product/program management.Ability to adapt your message to stakeholders and present technical materials. Demonstrate organizational, problem-solving, or troubleshooting skills.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Cloud Technical Residents provide technical expertise across the full Google Cloud portfolio of products to demonstrate the value of, deploy, and provide ongoing support of the technology to our customers. Google’s Cloud customer teams are on the front lines of leading customers through the largest technological shift in the history of the IT industry. They help customers understand the unique value and transformational benefits that result from applying these technologies to their business workloads.
- As a part of the full time Cloud Academy – Cloud Technical Residency, you will have the unique opportunity to work in different Google Cloud roles under the direct mentorship of experienced staff members. Before you start role rotations, you will undergo extensive training to prepare you to add value on day one of your customer engagements. The role rotations include opportunities to provide implementation, advisory, and support services to Google customers across a wide variety of industry and scale, as well as potential opportunities to develop tools, demos, and related assets for customers.
- Throughout the program, you will have both personal and professional development opportunities. You will build your business and technical skills by working on a range of projects such as automating and scaling business processes, creating custom solutions, and providing data driven insights to Google’s internal Sales and Product teams. You’ll also have the opportunity to develop project management, presentation, and customer-facing skills.
- Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Help build creative solutions to challenging customer needs using Google Cloud. Improve product feature offerings by providing customer feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
- Collaborate with customers and other Googlers to manage and drive successful adoption of Google Cloud. Help develop recommendations for solution architectures and consulting services.
- Guide customers through the entire innovation lifecycle, building strategic roadmaps and driving achievement of key milestones.
- Solve customers’ operational issues through problem solving and technical troubleshooting, while working with internal teams to drive resolution. Help customers get answers to product questions.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Cloud Technical Resident, Cloud Academy post at Google India Recruitment 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Google India Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Google LLC )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Google LLC – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Google LLC ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Google India Recruitment 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Google LLC ?
The Job location for this post is Gurgaon , Haryana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,