Google - Google India Recruitment 2023 is recruiting Bachelor Degree candidates for the role of Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Apply Online @ official website
Google India Recruitment 2023 Recruitment Notification - Google India Recruitment 2023 Career Notification for Digital Marketing Apprenticeship role | Google India Recruitment 2023 job opening Online Application. Google India Recruitment 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Digital Marketing Apprenticeship positions in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai. Candidates who have completed their Bachelor Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Google India Recruitment 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Google India Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Google India Recruitment 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Digital Marketing Apprenticeship|
|Job Location||, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Google India Recruitment 2023 :
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company focusing on artificial intelligence, online advertising, search engine technology, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics
Detailed Job Description :
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Maximum 1 year of experience in a Digital Marketing role post graduation
- Experience with using Google Workspace (e.g., Gmail, Chrome, Docs, Sheets, etc.) or similar applications
- Ability to communicate in English fluently
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Work experience in any industry (e.g., Events, Media, Customer Service, Hospitality, Tourism, Accounting, etc.)
- Ability to work with ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions, and seek help or advice where appropriate
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Passion and interest in building a career in Digital Marketing
- Ability to communicate in more than one Indian regional languages fluently
The Google Digital Marketing Apprenticeship is a learning and development program for 24 months, Apprentices are expected to join in person at their assigned in-office and participate full-time (~40 hours, weekly) throughout the program. The program includes work experience with a Google team supported by external training to empower those looking to start a career in Digital Marketing.You will spend 20% of your time studying in a tailored training program and the rest of the time on projects with assigned Google teams to gain direct experience.
Selected applicants will be matched to a team and will need to co-locate, teams could be in Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai, or Bangalore. Relocation assistance is provided for those who move +100km to their matched office location.
Apprenticeships are not a full-time permanent opportunity, the program is 24 months in duration. While the program is open to those who are interested in Digital Marketing careers, recent graduates and individuals with work experience in other industries may apply.
- Develop your knowledge of basic marketing principles, search marketing, and utilize the opportunity to develop further skills through research and web analytics.
- Train and support alongside a team of Googlers to solve real life problems while developing and learning from leaders. Support insight gathering to better serve users (e.g., focus groups, working with a research agency to develop/test hypotheses, etc.).
- Learn how to act as an account coordinator and facilitator. Help resolve stakeholder campaign implementation and on-going support across multiple areas, and partner with teams to drive product and partnership solutions.
- Help execute small to medium-scale campaigns, communications, and programs to address user needs. Conduct basic user research and analyze the market to develop actionable insights.
- Develop communication, stakeholder, and relationship management skills. Learn how to influence stakeholders and leaders.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship post at Google India Recruitment 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Google India Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Google )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Google – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Google ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Google India Recruitment 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Google ?
The Job location for this post is , Hyderabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,