Google Internship 2020 | Software Engineer Intern | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore, Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Google – Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Pre-Doctoral Researcher|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Pre-Doctoral Researcher includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Google Jobs 2020 :
- The Pre-Doctoral Researcher role is a 24-month role designed to give you hands-on experience working on challenging problems together with research scientists and engineers in Bangalore before continuing your Computer Science research education.
- As a Pre-Doctoral Researcher, you will collaborate with scientists and engineers at Google Research working on fundamental research and applied problems in a wide range of areas in Computer Science.
- You will have a wide range of opportunities from conducting fundamental research, to contributing to products and services used by billions of people, and conducting research to catalyze AI for Social Good.
- We strongly encourage our Pre-Doctoral Researchers to publish their work externally.
- Research happens at Google everyday, on many different embedded teams throughout the company.
- Our research reaches the user through both services and products such as Search, Maps, Google Assistant, Google Translate, Google Cloud and our computing, storage, and networking infrastructure.
- Work with research mentors to formulate research projects and/or novel applications of machine learning.
- Conduct research and publish it.
- Implement algorithms, experiments and/or human-computer interfaces using frameworks such as TensorFlow.
- Learn and understand a large body of research in machine learning algorithms.
Skills Required For Google Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Python, C/C++, or Java
- Research experience in machine learning or AI techniques (e.g. open source project(s), campus lab experience, research internship(s), or publication(s)).
Documents to be Carried for Google Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Google Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Online Apply Link :
|HCL Off Campus Recruitment||Trainee||
B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA
|BNY Mellon Off Campus Recruitment||Associate||
B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA
|Veritas Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|Xactly Corporation Off campus Recruitment||QA Trainee||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|AstraZeneca Off Campus Recruitment||Web Developer||
|Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Recruitment||Junior Service Engineer||
Diploma, BE, B.Tech
|ChargePoint Off Campus Recruitment||Intern Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|BYJUS Off Campus Recruitment||Business Development Associate||
BE, B.Tech, MBA