Google off campus drive 2020 |Data Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | Bengaluru
google hiring freshers for the recruitment of Software Engineer In Bangalore & Hyderabad. Candidates from 2020 Batch in BE/BTech/MS/PHD are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Data Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA|
|Total Vacancy||Various Various|
|Experience Needed||3+ yrs exp|
|Job Location||, Bengaluru|
|Salary||Best in Industry Best in industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Data Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of industry experience in software development, data engineering, business intelligence, data science, or related field with experience in manipulating, processing, and extracting value from datasets.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- Understanding of Big Data technologies and solutions (Spark, Hadoop, Hive, MapReduce) and multiple scripting and languages (YAML, Python).
- Understanding of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) technologies in the big data and data warehousing space (BigQuery, Cloud Data Fusion, Dataproc, Dataflow, Data Catalog).
- Demonstrable track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to research scientists, engineering teams and business audiences.
- Design, build and deploy internal applications to support our technology life cycle, collaboration and spaces, service delivery management, data and business intelligence among others.
- Work closely with analysts and business process owners to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front ends (web, mobile) and backend services that automate business processes.
- Maintain highest levels of development practices including: technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code, with repeatable quality and predictability.