Google - Google Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Data Analytics Apprenticeship Apply Online @ official website
Google Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - Google Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Data Analytics Apprenticeship role | Google Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. Google Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Data Analytics Apprenticeship positions in Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Gurugram. Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Google Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Data Analytics Apprenticeship post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||Google Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Analytics Apprenticeship|
|Job Location||, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Gurugram|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Google Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Table of contents
problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.
Detailed Job Description :
- Assess data accurately and identify anomalies, create documents for knowledge sharing, and conduct custom analysis to uncover industry insights for Google’s customers.
- Solve real life problems while developing and learning from working leaders. Use data to quantify the business impact of Google media recommendations.
- Gain an understanding of the data lifecycle and how this translates to different business units solving issues with data. Gain practice with a range of tools and techniques, distilling down data for actionable take aways and making recommendations across different business groups.
- Develop knowledge of essential data analysis skills and use spreadsheets and programming languages to organize and analyze data
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Maximum of 1 year of relevant experience in data analytics post graduation.
- Experience with using Google Workspace (e.g., Gmail, Chrome, Docs, Sheets, etc.) or similar applications.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Knowledge of data analysis or interest in working with numbers and patterns.
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework.
- Ability to navigate ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions, and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Data Analytics Apprenticeship post at Google Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Google Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Google )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Google – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Google ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Google Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Google ?
The Job location for this post is , Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Gurugram
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,