Google Recruitment 2022 - Google is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Technical Support Enablement Lead Apply Online @ official website
Google Recruitment Notification - Google Career Notification for Technical Support Enablement Lead role | Google job opening Online Application. Google is currently recruiting candidates for Technical Support Enablement Lead positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Google, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Technical Support Enablement Lead post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Support Enablement Lead|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Google :
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.
Detailed Job Description :
- Develop, own, and manage relationships with the Google Cloud Support Vendor Management Organization while partnering closely with Site Delivery Managers, Workforce Management, and more. Deliver insights, drive improvements, and ensure operational excellence to provide successful customer experiences.
- Attend business reviews regularly to identify strategies and projects while ensuring business area’s operational objectives and key results are achieved and operations inefficiencies are resolved. Implement changes with accountability.
- Manage multi-directional feedback between Vendor Management and the Google Workspace Technical Solutions Engineering organization via office hours and syncs.
- Lead initiatives to improve the technical abilities of our Technical Solutions Representatives to effectively improve customer experience. Develop recommendations to improve operational metrics, including total time to resolutions, chat abandonment rates, etc.
- Understand/improve processes impacting the operation (ie. capacity, workflows, etc.) and support the relevant stakeholders driving these efforts.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1 year of experience working in a customer-focused role
- Ability to synthesize complex messages, data sets/signals, and insights into executive-ready communications
- Ability to work separately and manage multiple global projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent business judgment with problem-solving and analysis skills
- Interest in building framework to provide excellent customer experience
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Technical Support Enablement Lead post at Google includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Google Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Google Recruitment 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Google Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Google Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Google Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Google Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,