Google Recruitment 2019 Hiring As Electrical Engineer For B.E/B.Tech | Apply online @ official website www.google.com
Google Recruitment 2019 Hiring: Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Facebook.
Official Website: www.google.com
Job Profile: ASIC Electrical Analysis and Convergence Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: 2 Years
Degree Needed: Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Electrical Engineering, related field or equivalent practical experience.
Minimum qualifications For Google Recruitment 2019 Hiring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Electrical Engineering, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of industry experience.
Preferred qualifications for Google Recruitment 2019 Hiring:
- Experience in IR/EM analysis tools. In-depth understanding of electrical analysis and convergence including IR drop and power and signal electromigration.
- Experience with electrical circuit analysis (resistive and RC networks) and basic device physics.
- Understanding of power-grid design and optimization.
- Understanding of high-performance synthesis and PNR optimizations.
- Understanding of static timing analysis fundamentals.
- Developed scripting skills with Tcl/Perl.
About the job
Our computational challenges are so big, complex and unique we can’t just purchase off-the-shelf hardware, we’ve got to make it ourselves. Your team designs and builds the hardware, software and networking technologies that power all of Google’s services. As a Hardware Engineer, you design and build the systems that are the heart of the world’s largest and most powerful computing infrastructure. You develop from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see those systems all the way through to high volume manufacturing. Your work has the potential to shape the machinery that goes into our cutting-edge data centers.
As an ASIC Electrical Analysis Engineer, you’ll work on a team developing high performance hardware and software to enable Google’s continuous innovations in working with Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC).
You will be responsible for driving the overall electrical convergence for high performance designs, including deciding the initial IR drop targets, power grid design, EM/IR analysis flows and methodology and working with the Implementation Engineers to hit the electrical targets.
Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. We aim to make people’s lives better through technology.
- Drive the overall electrical convergence for high-performance designs.
- Define the overall electrical analysis methodology (IR analysis, electromigration checks, in-rush analysis), design and/or optimize power grids and power switches for optimal PPA and IR convergence.
- Work closely with the block owners throughout the project for sign-off electrical convergence
Apply Before the link Expires for Google Recruitment 2019 Hiring.