Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul Recruitment 2020 | Guest / Part-Time Teacher & Lab Techncian Posts | Total Vacancies 01+ | Interview Date 28.10.2020 & 05.11.2020 | Download GRI Application Form @ ruraluniv.ac.in
GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2020: Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) – Deemed University is going to conduct the walk in interview GRI for selection of suitable candidates for Guest/Part-Time Teacher & Lab Technician posts. Recently Gandhigram Rural University has released the new job notification for above said GRI openings 2020. As per the GRI Dindigul vacancy 2020 notification, there are 01+ vacancies are allocated for Latest GRI jobs 2020. Aspirants who are seeking Tamilnadu govt jobs those candidates may attend the interview on 28.10.2020 (Teacher) & 05.11.2020 (Lab Tech).
Gandhigram Rural University Dindigul Recruitment 2020 notification and GRI Jobs application form is available in official website (www.ruraluniv.ac.in). Aspirants should hold Degree/ Master Degreeand should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection will be based on walk in interview. Candidates will be required to produce certificates / testimonial in original at the time of Interview. More details of GRI Dindigul recruitment vacancy, upcoming Gandhigram Rural Institute Job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Gandhigram Rural Institute|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Part-Time Teacher , Lab Technician|
| ||Job Location||, Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.12,000 (per month)|
|Interview Date||28.10.2020 (Teacher) and 05.11.2020 (Lab Tech)|
|Apply Mode||Walk-in (Interview)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Part-Time Teacher , Lab Technician includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for GRI Guest/Part-Time Teacher & Lab Technician Posts
- Aspirants should hold Degree/ Master Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on walk in interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|28.10.2020||10.00 am||Multi-Purpose Auditorium|
|05.11.2020||11.00 am||Board Room, Administrative Block of GRI|
How to get Gandhigram Rural Institute Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website ruraluniv.ac.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Walk-in-Interview Notification for engaging of Guest/Part Time Teachers & Walk-in-Interview Notification for Lab Technician”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.