GroundTruth Off Campus Drive 2020 | Data Analyst | BE / B.Tech | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Onlin
Company Profile : GroundTruth – GroundTruth is the leading location platform for driving visits. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, along with predictive targeting products, GroundTruth is able to precisely reach mobile users in the real-world and influence business performance. Since 2009, GroundTruth’s focus on scale and accuracy has allowed it to capture 2 out of 3 smartphone users in the U.S. and more than 30 billion global physical visits annually.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / B.Sc|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Data Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For GroundTruth Jobs 2020 :
- Learn about location-driven marketing and how companies are using location signals to drive their business
- Work closely with marketing, growth strategy and sales teams based out of our offices in USA, UK, Germany
- Develop re-usable tools and templates to quickly create data driven narratives
- Gather requirements, design analyses, identify data sources and define measurement metrics to present insights and recommendations for ready consumption
- Be responsible for managing your work pipeline and creating re-usable analysis and documentation
Skills Required For GroundTruth Jobs 2020 :
- BSc/B.E./B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Physics or related fields
- 6 months -1 year of experience in working with data and conducting statistical and/or numerical analysis
- Strong understanding of how data can be stored and accessed in different structures
- Experience with writing computer programs to solve problems
- Strong understanding of data operations such as sub-setting, sorting, merging, aggregating and CRUD operations
- Ability to write SQL code and familiarity with R/Python, Linux shell commands
- Be willing and able to quickly learn about new businesses, database technologies and analysis techniques
- Ability to tell a good story and support it with numbers and visuals
- Strong oral and written communication
Documents to be Carried for GroundTruth Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For GroundTruth Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires