Groupon Off Campus Drive 2020 | Accountant | B.Com / M.Com / MBA – Finance | Bangalore , mKarnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Groupon – Groupon provides a global marketplace where people can buy just about anything, anywhere, anytime. We’re enabling real-time commerce across an expanding range of categories including local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products, and live or lively events. At the same time, we are providing advertising options and tools that merchants can use to grow and manage their businesses. Culturally, we believe that great people make great companies and that starting with the customer and working backward moves us forward. Community matters to us on an internal, local and global scale—it’s fundamental to our company’s growth and to the well-being of the world at large. We also value self-awareness, candor, lunch and WiFi. If we match with you, please apply to join us.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Accountant|
|Qualification||B.Com / M.Com / MBA - Finance|
|Experience Needed||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Accountant includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Groupon Jobs 2020 :
- Transaction processing in Accounts Receivable and General ledger accounting.
- Perform Fixed Assets accounting activities- Capitalization entries, Depreciation entries and Disposal entries.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation and perform research to resolve any payment or receipt discrepancies.
- Prepare monthly metrics and ageing reports.
- Handle Inter company Accounting, cost allocation and transfer pricing related activities.
- Perform Balance sheet accounts reconciliation and other month closing activities.
Skills Required For Groupon Jobs 2020 :
- Good understanding of Accounting Concept.
- Should be open to work in rotational shifts.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point and MS word.
- Knowledge of Net Suite ERP will be an advantage.
- Experience of working in Netsuite and Readsoft workflow will be added advantage.
- Good Communication skills preferably in English ; Any European language proficiency will be added advantage
Problem solving skills
Documents to be Carried for Groupon Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Groupon Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.