Groupon Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Groupon provides a global marketplace where people can buy just about anything, anywhere, anytime. We’re enabling real-time commerce across an expanding range of categories including local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products, and live or lively events. At the same time, we are providing advertising options and tools that merchants can use to grow and manage their businesses. Culturally, we believe that great people make great companies and that starting with the customer and working backward moves us forward. Community matters to us on an internal, local and global scale—it’s fundamental to our company’s growth and to the well-being of the world at large. We also value self-awareness, candor, lunch and WiFi. If we match with you, please apply to join us.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||2+ Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Kaenataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Development Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Groupon Jobs 2020 :
- You will take ownership of the technical aspects of our global technology infrastructure, ensuring that the platform is being used to its fullest potential through designing and building applications around our customer’s needs
- You will review and monitor current engineering work, as well as previously constructed applications, to ensure the software is running as smoothly as possible
- Work directly with our internal product teams to ensure that our technology infrastructure is seamlessly and effectively integrated with our third-party software, conceive and build the necessary applications to make this happen
- Provide support for platform-related issues; Triage and fix issues reported by other teams to help with early resolution
Skills Required For Groupon Jobs 2020 :
- Experience with one or more object-oriented programming language like Java or Ruby on Rails
- Recent coding experience in one of the scripting languages like RxJava etc
- A clear understanding of testing methodologies and standard methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Documents to be Carried for Groupon Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Groupon Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.