GSI – Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2020 | Ordinary Grade Driver Posts | Total Vacancies 18 | Download Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2020 Application Form @ www.gsi.gov.in
GSI Recruitment 2020 : Geological Survey of India has issue the new job notification for Direct Recruitment to the post of Ordinary Grade Driver, General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Ministerial – Non-Gazetted. Candidates who holding analogous posts of Dispatch Rider on regular basis those candidates can apply to this Geological Survey of India Driver Vacancy 2020. GSI has allocates overall 18 vacancies for GSI Driver Recruitment 2020. Aspirants who are searching central govt jobs those candidates should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date.
Aspirants will be selected through Open Competitive Examination by holding trade test (practical and written). Applicants should pass Matriculation and should have Driving license for Light Motor Vehicles (LMV) and Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMV). Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. GSI recruitment notification & Geological Survey of India Recruitment application form is available @ www.gsi.gov.in. More details of Geological Survey of India vacancy, upcoming GSI Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Geological Survey of India|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Ordinary Grade Driver|
|Qualification||10th Pass ( LMV , HMV - Vehicles Driving license )|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 19 ,900 - 63,200|
|Starting Date||Available Now ( Offline Mode )|
|Last Date||Updated Soon|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Ordinary Grade Driver includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for GSI Ordinary Grade Driver Vacancy
- Applicants should pass Matriculation or equivalent.
- Should have Driving license for Light Motor Vehicles (LMV) and Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMV).
- Aspirants must holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Maximum age limit should be 54 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Aspirants will be selected through Open Competitive Examination by holding trade test (practical and written).
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address : The Dy. Director General, Geological Survey of India, Western Region, Jhalana Doongri, Jaipur-302004
Steps to get GSI Driver Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website gsi.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for driver posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.