GSI – Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2020 | Ordinary Grade Driver Posts | Total Vacancies 18 | Download Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2020 Application Form @ www.gsi.gov.in
GSI Recruitment 2020 : Geological Survey of India has issue the new job notification for Direct Recruitment to the post of Ordinary Grade Driver, General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Ministerial – Non-Gazetted. Candidates who holding analogous posts of Dispatch Rider on regular basis those candidates can apply to this Geological Survey of India Driver Vacancy 2020. GSI has allocates overall 18 vacancies for GSI Driver Recruitment 2020. Aspirants who are searching central govt jobs those candidates should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date.
Aspirants will be selected through Open Competitive Examination by holding trade test (practical and written). Applicants should pass Matriculation and should have Driving license for Light Motor Vehicles (LMV) and Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMV). Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. GSI recruitment notification & Geological Survey of India Recruitment application form is available @ www.gsi.gov.in. More details of Geological Survey of India vacancy, upcoming GSI Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Geological Survey of India|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Ordinary Grade Driver|
|Qualification||10th Pass ( LMV , HMV - Vehicles Driving license )|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 19 ,900 - 63,200|
|Starting Date||Available Now ( Offline Mode )|
|Last Date||Updated Soon|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Ordinary Grade Driver includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for GSI Ordinary Grade Driver Vacancy
- Applicants should pass Matriculation or equivalent.
- Should have Driving license for Light Motor Vehicles (LMV) and Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMV).
- Aspirants must holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Maximum age limit should be 54 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Aspirants will be selected through Open Competitive Examination by holding trade test (practical and written).
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address : The Dy. Director General, Geological Survey of India, Western Region, Jhalana Doongri, Jaipur-302004
Steps to get GSI Driver Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website gsi.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for driver posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Important Dates :
Official Notification & Application form :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online