GSK Off Campus Drive 2020 | Data Scientist | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : GSK – A science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We aim to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our 3 global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Scientist|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Data Scientist includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For GSK Jobs 2020 :
- Demonstrate specialization in AI/ML and Cognitive technology, process automation and process mining.
- A strong business architecture foundation combined with technical skills background.
- Deliver key analytics projects in an agile methodology.
- Lead the investigation and detailed analysis of Cognitive ML/AI Incidents and process exceptions including a strategic approach to root cause analysis.
- Provide accurate specifications and timely deliverance of all our products which need a good foundation of Data analytics, ML algorithm, python and other related coding experience
- Follow proper DevOps methodologies, CI/CD pipelines, change and release management controls.
Skills Required For GSK Jobs 2020 :
- Experience in Advanced analytics systems including but not limited to Apache, Hadoop, or any other Hadoop systems, HDFS, Graph and other non-relational databases.
- Experience with in cloud or on-premise environment.
- Experience on Azure ML, Azure Cognitive services is preferred.
- Technical expert in AI/ML algorithms who can take these algorithms developed in Python, Scala, spark etc.
- Experience in deploying AI/ML algorithms. Expert understanding of performance evaluation of the models.
- Extensive experience in UAT, SAT and UX for adv analytics.
Documents to be Carried for GSK Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For GSK Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.