GSPANN Off Campus Drive 2021 - GSPANN is recruiting BE, B.Tech, MCA candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer - QE Automation Apply Online @ official website
GSPANN Recruitment Notification - GSPANN Career Notification for Associate Software Engineer - QE Automation role | GSPANN job opening Online Application. GSPANN is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Software Engineer - QE Automation positions in Gurgaon Haryana . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, MCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with GSPANN, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Software Engineer - QE Automation post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer - QE Automation|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About GSPANN :
GSPANN is a US California Bay Area based consulting services provider focused on implementations in the Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence & Mobile Solutioning initiatives. More than 90% of our current clientele are FORTUNE 1000 organizations. We specialize in strategy, architecture, delivery and support of solutions in the ECM, Enterprise and Marketing Analytics, Big Data and Mobility space
Detailed Job Description :
- Job Type: Permanent
- CTC Offered: 3.4 LPA
- Education: B.E. / B.Tech. (C.S, I.T, E&C) M.C.A., Aggregate - 60% Above
- Location: Gurugram
- Technical Skill Requirements: Core Java, Selenium and Testing Lifecycle
- Build tools, frameworks, and other infrastructure needed to support automation.
- Design, code, and implement automation framework and tests in physical and virtual environments.
- Proactively solve technical problems and suggest process improvements.
- Create, maintain, and execute functional, regression, and exploratory tests.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand the requirements.
- Report defects in a timely fashion and manage defects until issues are resolved.
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions.
- Assist in an ongoing process of quality-related improvement efforts.
- Proactively create test cases for defects and integrate them into the automation suite.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Good knowledge of testing lifecycle is desirable.
- Thorough understanding of Core Java is crucial.
- Should be detail-oriented and must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have good communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Software Engineer - QE Automation post at GSPANN includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
GSPANN Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( GSPANN Off Campus Drive 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
GSPANN Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply GSPANN Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the GSPANN Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for GSPANN Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Gurgaon , Haryana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,