Guntur District Jobs 2020 | Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist & Other Posts | Total Vacancy 287 | Last Date 16.08.2020 | GGH Guntur Recruitment Notification @ www.guntur.ap.gov.in
Guntur District Jobs 2020: Government General Hospital, Guntur invites applications via offline mode from eligible candidates for Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Dark Room Assistant, Theatre Assistant, Receptionist cum Clerk, MNO & FNO on outsourcing basis in GGH Guntur. Recently Guntur district has issued new job notice [Notification No 01/2020] on 17.07.2020 to fill up 287 vacancies and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are looking for Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs should submit the application form along with required documents to given address on or before 16.08.2020.
GGH Guntur will select the candidates on Merit basis i.e. Marks obtained in the all the years in qualifying exam & experience. Selected candidates will be appointed at Guntur (Andhra Pradesh). Guntur District Recruitment notification & GGH Guntur Recruitment application form is available @ guntur.ap.gov.in. The application without signature of the applicant or without any of the following enclosures will be summarily rejected. Candidates who want to apply these openings must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of Guntur Latest vacancy, upcoming Guntur District jobs, syllabus, admit card, result, syllabus, latest notifications etc will be uploaded on official website
|Organization Name||Government General Hospital, Guntur|
|Job Category||State govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Dark Room Assistant, Theatre Assistant, Receptionist cum Clerk, MNO , FNO|
|Qualification||Diploma / B.Sc / Bachelor Degree|
| ||Job Location||Guntur , Andhra Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs. 15000 - 36000|
|Starting Date||17.07.2020 ( Offline Mode - By Post )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Dark Room Assistant, Theatre Assistant, Receptionist cum Clerk, MNO , FNO includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Government General Hospital Guntur Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 287 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below
Eligibility criteria for Guntur District Staff Nurse, Theatre Assistant & Other Posts
- Staff Nurse: Intermediate with Diploma in GNM/ B.Sc. Nursing.
- Lab Technician: Diploma/ B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology Course.
- Pharmacist: Diploma/ Bachelor in Pharmacy.
- Dark Room Assistant: DRA Course Certificate.
- Theatre Assistant, FNO & MNO: SSC or equivalent.
- Receptionist cum Clerk: Graduation in any discipline.
- Refer official notice to check post wise educational qualification.
- OC: 42 years.
- SC/ST/BC: 47 years.
- EXSM/ PHC: 50 years.
- Check official notification, to get age limit & relaxation details.
- Selection will be based on Merit Basis.
- Offline (Register Post) mode applications only will be accepted.
- Check advt to get address details.
- Rs.300 for OC/ BC and Rs.100 for SC/ ST candidates
- You should make the payment via Demand draft (in favour of Superintendent, HDS, Government General Hospital, Guntur).
How to apply for GGH Guntur District Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website www.guntur.ap.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Staff Nurse / Pharmacist / Lab Technician on contract, Dark Room Asst. / Theater Asst. / MNO / FNO on outsourcing and Receptionist cum Clerk on regular basis in GGH, Guntur”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Guntur Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Guntur District Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.