HackerEarth Off Campus Drive 2020 | WordPress Developer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : HackerEarth – The journey of HackerEarth had its humble beginning in the dorms of IIT Roorkee at the start of 2012. Born out of curiosity and passion of two budding software engineers, HackerEarth has the vision to connect every developer with the right opportunity, all across the globe. HackerEarth provides an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps organizations to accurately measure a developer’s skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure the developer’s performance on those skills.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||WordPress Developer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of WordPress Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For HackerEarth Jobs 2020 :
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive back-end and front-end development and developing responsive landing pages, long-form content pages, and rolling out detailed interactive reports
- Working closely with SEO team and implement projects which drive long-term SEO impact
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Manage all technical aspects of the CMS and ensuring high-performance and availability
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design
- Improve site’s performance across major browsers, and devices
Skills Required For HackerEarth Jobs 2020 :
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Know-how of debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and the expertise required to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Good understanding of PHP back-end development and responsive design
- Fair understanding of MySQL Database management system
- Familiarity with version control systems like GitHub, SVN
- Strong understanding of Bootstrap 4 and SASS/SCSS framework
Documents to be Carried for HackerEarth Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the Xerox copies.
How To Apply For HackerEarth Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.