HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2022 - HackerRank is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Frontend Engineer Apply Online @ official website
HackerRank Recruitment Notification - HackerRank Career Notification for Frontend Engineer role | HackerRank job opening Online Application. HackerRank is currently recruiting candidates for Frontend Engineer positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with HackerRank, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Frontend Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Frontend Engineer|
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About HackerRank :
Table of contents
HackerRank is a technology hiring platform that is the standard for assessing developer skills for over 2,000+ companies around the world. HackerRank helps companies hire skilled developers and innovate faster by enabling tech recruiters and hiring managers to objectively evaluate talent at every stage of the recruiting process
Detailed Job Description :
As a Frontend Engineer, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”. You are excited to make an impact on the lives of millions of developers as you build the platform for them to showcase their skills and get hired. We’re responsible for building the world’s leading technical interview platform. We believe in “Extreme ownership” and you’ll have immense ownership both in terms of product and engineering.
Your work will have a direct impact on the lives of millions of developers as you build the platform for them to showcase their skills and get hired. You will be responsible for building systems that back the Interview product-line. This is a product that helps conduct fully remote technical interviews with focus on providing world class interviewer and candidate experience. As part of this, you will work on building a product that supports real time collaboration and provides world-class developer experience (Coding editor, Autocomplete, Linting, Ability to run code easily, etc) on the cloud at scale. This product will help interviewers, hiring managers and recruiters evaluate and hire the best developers.
You will be working on :
- Partnering with product designers and product managers to build and improve workflows and user experience for various personas like Interviewer, Candidate, Recruiter and Hiring Manager
- Building uniform software front end components that are pluggable and can be used across the organizations for various offerings.
- Understanding key web performance metrics for the product and strive to improve it on regular basis
- Actively participate in setting up good standards and conventions for front end engineering and also review code for quality. We believe a good code is like good karma; it goes a long way.
- Collaborating with the engineers across the team; for organization wide initiatives, with the mission to improve software quality and user experience on a regular basis
- Mentoring budding Engineers and Interns
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Strong and self motivated individuals, looking to learn and contribute to key product and tech initiatives.
- Expertise in ReactJS
- Good hands on practical knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with frontend toolings like webpack, babel, etc
- Hands on experience in frontend debugging and testing
- Keen attention to quality, someone who has set or used good coding standards for front end development
- Good knowledge of various browser environments, compatibility, any experience in building a multiscreen app is a bonus
- Eye for detail and metrics driven especially around Web Performance and Optimization
Nice to have :
- Understanding of frontend security
- Exposure to other frontend frameworks besides ReactJS
- Understanding of backend API’s and technologies
- Exposure to typescript is a plus
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Frontend Engineer post at HackerRank includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
HackerRank Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the HackerRank Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,