HackerTrail Off Campus Drive 2020 | Technical Support | BE / B.Tech | Across India | Apply Online
Company Profile : HackerTrai – HackerTrail is an award-winning recruitment solution for hiring top tech talent across Asia. For employers, we help you reach those hard to find techies by going beyond traditional recruitment channels, keeping your brand front and centre. Our proprietary technology allows us to engage and curate candidates at scale and provide employers with a short list of only the best matched talent. We work with over 100 employers, comprising of fast growing startups and MNCs. Headquartered in Singapore, we serve several South Asian markets.
|Details Of HackerTrail Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Support Specialist|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Technical Support Specialist includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For HackerTrail Jobs 2020 :
You will be part of the technical team that enhances and ensures the optimal standard of the product and deep dive on the Code, some of which shall involve
- Provide day to day functional and technical support to users.
- Troubleshoot software issues, bugs and questions.
- Log customer-reported defects in our case tracking system.
- Provide proactive communication with users regarding their support cases.
- Create accurate, reliable, and complete case activity updates suitable for maintaining an accurate knowledge base.
- Ensure proper, timely follow-up on assigned cases to ensure user satisfaction is high
- Ability to manage a demanding workload while maintaining individual and team technical support goals.
Skills Required For HackerTrail Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in technical support.
- Technical aptitude and experience
- Analytical, business & tech savvy – must possess the ability to understand customer business processes and workflows and translate them into system functionality to help customers meet their needs with existing system features
- Ability to understand cause and effect for actions taken in a business process or software system. This skill is critical in troubleshooting issues to distinguish between user error and actual system defects
- Experience with one or more of the following is highly preferred: programming languages, HTML or web development
- Excellent verbal (telephone) and written communication skills and professional etiquette
- Supportive team player
Documents to be Carried for HackerTrail Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For HackerTrail Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.