HAL – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2020 | Trade Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 06.08.2020 | HAL Apprentice Recruitment Notification @ hal-india.co.in
HAL Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited through mail from eligible ITI/ ITC passed candidates for Apprenticeship Training at T&DI, HAL, Koraput Division under Apprenticeship Act 1961. Recently it has issued new job notice [Notification: HAL/KPT/U(A)/APP/2020/70] on 18.07.2020. There are various vacancies are filled by HAL and these vacancies are assigned for Trade Apprentice Posts in various trades like Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Mechanic, Foundry Man, Welder, Electrician & PASSA. Applicants who are searching central govt jobs in Odisha can make the online registration and need to send the offline applications form to given mail address on or before the last date. The last date to submit the HAL Apprentice Application is 06.08.2020.
Candidates must be an Indian National. HAL Apprentice selection will be based on merit list and merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the 12th/ITI/ITC. Selected candidates will undergo 1 year apprenticeship training @ Koraput Division. HAL apprenticeship 2020 application form and HAL recruitment notification is available in official website (hal-india.co.in). Candidate should have passed ITI/ITC in concerned trade from a recognized institute and should have attained prescribed age limit. Candidate need to register themselves @ https://apprenticeshipindia.org/. More details of hal apprenticeship 2020 vacancy, HAL apprenticeship salary, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Job Category||Central govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Qualification||10th/ ITI / ITC|
| ||Job Location||Koraput , Odisha|
|Salary||Refer Official Notice|
|Starting Date||18.07.2020 ( Online Mode - By Email )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Trade Apprentice includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (23.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Trade Apprentice Vacancy
- Candidate should have passed ITI/ ITC in concerned trade from a recognized institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 14 to 23 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- HAL Apprentice selection will be based on merit based on the marks scored in qualifying examination.
- Online mode (Mail) applications only will be accepted.
- Mail Address: [email protected]
- Candidates should make register themselves @ https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
How to apply HAL Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website hal-india.co.in
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Notification for Apprenticeship Training Program for Trade Apprenticeship (Ex-ITI) – (2020-21)”, click on the advertisement.
- HAL notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address on or before the last date.
How to fill up HAL Apprentice Form
- Candidates should download the application form from HAL Advertisement.
- Fill up the required details like Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
Important Dates :
Official Notification & Application form :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online