Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts | Total Vacancies 608 | Last Date
07.07.2020 12.08.2020 (Date Extended) | India Post GDS Recruitment Notification @ www.indiapost.gov.in
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: India Post – Haryana Postal Circle has recently started the recruitment process to recruit 608 candidates for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts. According to the Haryana Post Office recruitment notification [ STAFF/75-2/FILLING UP/GDS/2020 ], these 608 vacancies are filled by India Post Office and assigned for Haryana Postal GDS Vacancy. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs in Haryana can make the India Post online registration from 08.06.2020. As per the Haryana Post Circle Jobs notification, apply online link has been activated and it will be disable on
07.07.2020 12.08.2020 (Date Extended).
|Organization Name||India Post – Harayan Postal Circle|
|Job Category||Central govt.|
|Job Role||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
| ||Job Location||, Haryana|
|Salary||Rs.12,000/- to Rs.14,500/-|
|Last Date||12.08.2020 (Date Extended)|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
India Post Office will recruit the aspirants on merit list basis. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Haryana state. Haryana Postal Circle recruitment 2020 notification pdf & Haryana Post Office recruitment apply online link is available @ www.indiapost.gov.in/ www.appost.in/gdsonline. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via either online or offline. Applicants should pass 10th Std and age limit should be 18 to 40 years. More details of Haryana Post GDS Vacancy, upcoming India Post Office jobs notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming India Post notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Haryana Postal Circle Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Gramin Dak Sevaks||608|
|Name of Community||No. of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Post Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancy
- Applicants should have passed Secondary School/ 10th Std from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Salary Details :
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
|SI No||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
(ii) However, in respect of GDSs engaged on or after 01.07.2018, the initial fixation of TRCA will be done on the first stage of Level-I of the respective category.III. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called for are shown in the Annexure-I.
- Age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- India Post Office selection for GDS Posts will be made as per the automatic generated merit list.
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ trans-woman candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online or offline (Post Office).
Steps to apply online for Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website appost.in/gdsonline.
- Find the advertisement for Haryana Postal Circle, click on the advertisement.
- Haryana Postal notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up India Post Office Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Aspirants shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.