HBC India Off Campus Drive 2021 | HBC India has recruit B.Com, BBA, BCA candidates for Trainee ,Vendor Control Position in Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
HBC India Off Campus Drive 2021 : HBC India has to recruit candidates for Trainee ,Vendor Control positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are completed in B.Com, BBA, BCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with HBC India company you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Trainee ,Vendor Control includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.03.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Company Name||HBC India|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee ,Vendor Control|
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, BCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About HBC India
HBC India : The Hudson’s Bay Company is a Canadian retail business group. A fur trading business for much of its existence, HBC now owns and operates retail stores in Canada and the United States. In 2006 HBC was sold for $1.1 billion to an American businessman, Jerry Zucker, and as such is no longer a Canadian-owned company.
Detailed Job Description For HBC India Off Campus Drive 2021
Vendor Control Team - The Vendor Master Data (VMD) is part of the Global Data & Vendor Management Team which is aligned with North America team and will be responsible for ensuring that the vendors data is introduced in the Vendor Master of all ERP's with the required quality standards.The VMD Associate will be accountable for Vendor Master Management processes and governance mechanisms to manage vendor creation, maintenance and queries on a day-on-day basis over full relationship life-cycle. This role will be the main contact with end user's requesting for creation, record,update, deleting of vendors in any ERP as per the set procedures and standards.
This position will support all functions and businesses through the vendor process assessing, monitoring and checking data is completed with the correct information (ex. scope vendor/ Business scope vendor,Category Code, Payment Term, One time vendor, etc) and allowing creation of vendors according to standards. It is expected this role supports, participates in specific initiatives/ projects resulted from global / regional data projects.
Who You Are:
- Very good written and verbal communication to handle internal stakeholders from North America
- Three way matching of Merchandise invoices, identifying and resolving variances in reconciliation
- Ability to handle escalated issues in a composed, yet result-oriented manner
- Driving daily operations with consistent focus on productivity and quality
As the Trainee, Vendor Control, you will:
- Monitor the vendor profiles created in FUSION/ORACLE EBS and ensure there is no duplication
- Validate the vendor information provided by Business Units, analyze the data and gather for additional information as per the checklist
- Follow the compliance checks
- Drive vendor master data standards
- Work on any amendment requests received from Business Units, Bank updates, Deactivation of vendors, Deletion of vendors
- Follow up with Business Units and requesters to complete the requests with quality data
- Support E2E vendor master data initiatives e.g. vendor mass deactivation, vendor mass clean-up.
- Update the daily trackers & dashboards with appropriate data
- Establish/ maintain master data reporting, measure compliance and drive data stewardship
- Create/ Maintain documentation regarding process, procedure and training
- Support (global) projects and new technology implementation
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency, vendor master data quality and seek for further opportunities to drive data standardization
Job Qualification and Skills Required For HBC India Off Campus Drive 2021
- Good excel skills
- Good analytical skills
- Finance graduation
Documents to be Carried for HBC India Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Common Interview Questions & Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For HBC India Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (05.03.2021)
- Join With Signal Group (NEW) : Click Here to join
- Join our whatsapp Group (fast updats) : Click Here to join
- Join Our Telegram Group (fast updats) : Click here to join
- Get latest job updates via E-mail : Click here to subscribe
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
HBC India Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ HBC India this hiring for which position ?
HBC India hiring candidates for Trainee ,Vendor Control position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for HBC India Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
B.Com, BBA, BCA Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per company norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for HBC India Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires