HCL - HCL Careers 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 HCL - HCL Careers 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Analyst Apply Online @ official website
HCL Careers 2023 Recruitment Notification - HCL Careers 2023 Career Notification for Analyst role | HCL Careers 2023 job opening Online Application. HCL Careers 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Analyst positions in Chennai Tamil Nadu . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with HCL Careers 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
|Organization||HCL Careers 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About HCL Careers 2023 :
HCLTech is a global technology company, home to 219,000+ people across 54 countries, delivering industry-leading capabilities centered around digital, engineering and cloud, powered by a broad portfolio of technology services and products. We work with clients across all major verticals, providing industry solutions for Financial Services, Manufacturing, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Technology and Services, Telecom and Media, Retail and CPG, and Public Services. Consolidated revenues as of 12 months ending September 2022 totaled $12.1 billion
Detailed Job Description :
- Responsibilities Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal & external staff via telephone, email or chat.
- Able to recognize situational trends and call team and management attention to them 1st line support – troubleshooting of IT-related problems for software/hardware, such as BlackBerrys, IPAD, Laptops, PCs and Printers Troubleshoot basic network and VPN issues Escalate unresolved calls to next level Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles Basic knowledge and troubleshooting skills for MS Office aapplications used within the Association (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Provide supporting stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends Generating support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide input for staff training as required Basic Active Directory knowledge.
- Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups, creating Distribution Lists, etc. Blackberry and Smart Phone account management and provision Flexibility to work in a 24×7 work environment.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquettes Excellent organizational skills
- Incident Management experience Managing incidents including business expectations and communication Strong knowledge of operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7, Windows XP, Mac OS, Microsoft outlook, Internet issue, Slow performance.
- Self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service No shift constraints or relocation constraints
- Contributes to special assignments to increase the maturity of the CoE, e.g. budgeting tool design
- To analyze and prepare the data cuts as per review requirements
- To contribute research and data gathering as and when, e.g. opening an operations in new geos
- To put together data and slides from different sources for the whole function review with senior management
- To understand the requirements of the customer from the process and application (HCL employees, managers, HR).
- To update information and run validation to keep it current, e.g. PMS
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Analyst post at HCL Careers 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
HCL Careers 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( HCL )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
HCL – FAQs
Q1. How to apply HCL ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the HCL Careers 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for HCL ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu
online social work degree, msw program, masters in social work, online psychology degree, online colleges, psychology courses online, online business degree, elementary education online, online mba programs, dental seo company, seo reputation management, seo copywriting services, international seo services, international seo agency, seo for plumbers, seo marketing experts, seo for ecommerce website, b2b seo services,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,
best cloud hosting for wordpress, wordpress hosting services, dreamhost web hosting, best wordpress hosting, wordpress cloud hosting, best managed wordpress hosting, premium wordpress hosting , fastest wordpress hosting, dedicated wordpress hosting, wordpress vps hosting, cloud based hosting providers, wordpress domain and hosting