HCL is currently recruiting candidates for Analyst positions in Chennai Tamil Nadu. HCL Careers 2023 Notification. Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with HCL, this is your chance to apply.
HCL Careers 2023
HCL is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Analyst. Here, you will find information about the Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
HCL Careers 2023 Overview
|Chennai , Tamil Nadu
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
- Responsibilities Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal & external staff via telephone, email or chat.
- Able to recognize situational trends and call team and management attention to them 1st line support – troubleshooting of IT-related problems for software/hardware, such as BlackBerrys, IPAD, Laptops, PCs and Printers Troubleshoot basic network and VPN issues Escalate unresolved calls to next level Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles Basic knowledge and troubleshooting skills for MS Office aapplications used within the Association (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Provide supporting stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends Generating support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide input for staff training as required Basic Active Directory knowledge.
- Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups, creating Distribution Lists, etc. Blackberry and Smart Phone account management and provision Flexibility to work in a 24×7 work environment.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquettes Excellent organizational skills
- Incident Management experience Managing incidents including business expectations and communication Strong knowledge of operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7, Windows XP, Mac OS, Microsoft outlook, Internet issue, Slow performance.
- Self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service No shift constraints or relocation constraints
- Contributes to special assignments to increase the maturity of the CoE, e.g. budgeting tool design
- To analyze and prepare the data cuts as per review requirements
- To contribute research and data gathering as and when, e.g. opening an operations in new geos
- To put together data and slides from different sources for the whole function review with senior management
- To understand the requirements of the customer from the process and application (HCL employees, managers, HR).
- To update information and run validation to keep it current, e.g. PMS
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Analyst post at HCL includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
HCL Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( HCL Careers 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
HCL Careers 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply HCL Careers 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the HCL Careers 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. HCL Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for HCL Careers 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu