HCL Recruitment - HCL is recruiting BE, B.Tech, MCA candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee Apply Online @ official website
HCL Recruitment Notification - HCL Career Notification for Graduate Engineer Trainee role | HCL job opening Online Application. HCL is currently recruiting candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee positions in Across India. Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, MCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with HCL, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Graduate Engineer Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
HCL Recruitment Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About HCL :
Detailed Job Description :
- Passout from 2020/2021/2022 batches are eligible.
- B.E/B.Tech – 70% and above in academics from 10th, 12th and UG
- MCA – 65% and above in academics from 10th, 12th, UG and PG
- 12 months Service Agreement needs to be signed by candidates at time of Joining
- Joining Location – PAN India
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Engineer Trainee post at HCL includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
HCL Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( HCL Recruitment )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
HCL Recruitment – FAQs
Q1. How to apply HCL Recruitment ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the HCL Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for HCL Recruitment ?
The Job location for this post is , Across India