HCL Off Campus Drive 2020 | Associate Engineer | BE / B.Tech – Freshers | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : HCL Technologies – HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 49 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
||Company Name||HCL Technologies|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Qualification||BE , B.Tech|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry ( INR 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 PA. )|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility for HCL Jobs 2020 :
- B.E/ B.Tech ( CSE, IT, ECE, EEE )
- 65% & above Marks in Class X, Class XII and Graduation (and PG if pursued)
- No standing back papers
Job Description for HCL Jobs 2020 :
To Test the quality of raw materials, assemblies, products and components supplied by the customer
- To comply to agreed SLA/ customer timelines and adhere to the high quality norms set to ensure zero-error
- Quality testing of Printer, Paper, machine configuration, Driver and Firmware installation / update
- Capturing Logs, Traces for the Events/Defects raised
- Supporting Test Interface team in terms of bucketing the entire Defects which helps Development team & Testing Team to fix the issues
Selection Process for HCL Jobs 2020 :
- Aptitude Test
- Technical & HR Interview.
Documents to be Carried for HCL Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for HCL Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.