HDFC Bank Recruitment 2020 | Personal Banker | Any Degree | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : HDFC Bank Ltd – Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited shortly named as HDFC Bank is one of the leading private sector bank. Currently, it has huge numbers of openings for various roles like Relationship Manager, Sales Manager, Virtual Relationship Manager, Sales Officer, Branch Manager & Credit Manager. A candidate who wants to take a leap in your career can use this golden opportunity. Aspirants can apply to these posts through online at career page of HDFC Bank (i.e.) www.hdfc.com.
||Company Name||HDFC Bank Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Personal Banker|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Personal Banker includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Selection Process for HDFC Bank Jobs 2020 :
The selection process is based on the Registration, Assessment Fee, Online Aptitude Test and Personal Interview.
Online Aptitude Test Pattern for HDFC Bank Jobs 2020 :
- English Language
- Logical & Quantitative Ability
- Personality Test
- Sales Aptitude
Online Assessment Fees: Rs.550/-
- All the applicants selected will be given a Provisional Letter of Appointment at the time of joining the course at Manipal Education campus in Bangalore. A job opportunity will be offered on the successful completion of the program. (6 months Classroom & 6 months Internship).
- Candidates may be placed in any of the HDFC Bank branches across the country depending on the requirements that may arise from time to time. Placement is solely at the discretion of the HDFC Bank.
Documents to be Carried for HDFC Bank Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for HDFC Bank Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.