HDFC Securities Off Campus Drive 2020 | Customer Service Executive | Any Degree | Mumbai, Andheri, Thane | Apply Online
Company Profile : HDFC Securities – HDFC securities has been serving a diverse customer base of retail and institutional investors, since 2000. Headquartered in Mumbai, it offers an exhaustive product suite to help its customers invest in Equities, IPO/OFS, Buybacks, Mutual Funds, ETFs, Futures & Options for – Equity, Currency and Commodities, Fixed Deposits, Bonds, NCDs and National Pension Scheme, along with value added services like Online Will writing and Tax filing. The company offers a host of digital platforms like Mobile Trading App, Desktop based online trading facility, ProTerminal- an advanced trading platform and Arya- a voice enabled investing assistant. It also offers Call N Trade facility and dedicated Relationship Managers to assist customers. Since its inception, the company has established itself as a preferred trading platform (for NSE & BSE), with its integrated 3-in-1 account (Trading + Demat + Savings) backed by state-of-the-art technology. Over the years, the company has won many awards and recognitions. It is been contributing in various CSR activities pertaining to education, water, sanitation, financial awareness and medical assistance. Currently, the company has 250+ branches across 190 cities, serving over 2.1 million customers.
||Company Name||HDFC Securities|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Customer Service Executive|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Andheri, Thane ,|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Customer Service Executive includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For HDFC Securities Jobs 2020 :
- Responsible to attend in bound customer calls
- Providing the client with exact and proper solution.
- Able to resolve customer issue quickly and in promptly.
- Accelerating the client base.
- Provide information to customers regarding the company offerings.
- Receive, evaluate, and answer customer inquiries
Skills Required For HDFC Securities Jobs 2020 :
- Any Graduate.
- Flair to assit customers to onboard Thane.
- Suggest in house investment Ideas
- Ability to sell MF, Insurance etc
Documents to be Carried for HDFC Securities Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For HDFC Securities Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.