HealthEdge Recruitment Notification for Associate Software Development Engineer in Test positions, HealthEdge Off Campus Drive 2024 Notification was officially announced by HealthEdge on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with HealthEdge, this is your chance to apply.
HealthEdge Off Campus Drive 2024
HealthEdge is recruiting BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA candidates for the role of Associate Software Development Engineer in Test. Here, you will find more information about the Associate Software Development Engineer in Test post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
HealthEdge Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|Associate Software Development Engineer in Test
|BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
|Hyderabad , Telangana
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
At HealthEdge, we are looking for talented Software Development Engineers in Test ( SDETs) who will work with an Automation Architect and QA engineers to evaluate existing automation framework, enhance test frameworks, write, and design automation scripts from scratch, and maintain automated test scripts to ensure quality control standards are achieved. An ideal candidate for this role is one who wants to take an active part in growing, developing, and implementing automated testing solutions to maximize testing coverage and reduce testing cycle time.
- Learning existing automation framework and participating in automation related discussions to build an end-to-end regression suite
- Developing, executing, and maintaining automation test scripts to meet software release deliverables, project testing requirements, and other quality considerations
- Working to minimize manual testing by identifying high-ROI test cases and automating them
- Being an integral part of an Agile Engineering team, working interactively with software engineers, testing engineers, and product managers for the full development life cycle
- Helping to ensure functionality delivered in each sprint is well tested, utilizing automation wherever possible
- Developing smoke, functional, regression, and integration test suites for GUI front-end, or API Services, or Database backend
- Documenting, maintaining, and monitoring software problems
- Recommending strategies and methods to improve test plans and test processes
- Maintaining well-organized records of test results and generating historical analysis of test results
- Work with the Test Architect and onshore SDET to implement automation in their respective teams
- Adhere to testing and coding standards implemented by the Architect and continuously learn from feedback and reviews
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- 1 or more years of recent hands-on practical experience in developing UI and API automation using open-source tools such as playwright, cypress, selenium, etc.
- Comfortable using existing Quality Assurance methods and practices at Source such as test cases, test plans, black box testing techniques, etc.
- Comfortable with Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Have experience using an OOP language for test automation
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot issues with minimal help
- Service testing experience with Soap and Rest APIs with knowledge of the Postman tool
- Strong analytical and communication skills, ability to effectively work with both technical and non-technical resources
- Practical experience using source code control systems, especially GitLab
- Knowledge of any of the CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of SQL queries
- Knowledge of Agile testing methodologies including BDD and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Software Development Engineer in Test post at HealthEdge includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
HealthEdge Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( HealthEdge Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
HealthEdge Off Campus Drive 2024 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply HealthEdge Off Campus Drive 2024?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the HealthEdge Off Campus Drive 2024 Selection Process?
Ans. HealthEdge Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for HealthEdge Off Campus Drive 2024?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana