HECL Recruitment 2020 | Trainees Posts | Total Vacancies 164 | Last Date 29.08.2020 | HEC Ranchi Recruitment Notification @ www.hecltd.com
HECL Recruitment 2020: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC), Ranchi invites applications for engagement of Trainees under CTS (Craftsmanship Training Scheme) for session 2020-21 and 2020-22 in HEC Training Institute (HTI) Ranchi, Jharkhand. Recently HEC has released new employment notice [No.HEC/HTI/CTS/2020-06] on 01.08.2020 for 164 vacancies. As per the HEC ranchi recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned for HECL Trainees Vacancy. Aspirants who are seeking 10th pass jobs in central govt and use this HTI Jobs Opportunity and should submit the filled application form to given address via speed post / registered post / by hand on or before 29.08.2020.
The Selection will be done on the basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the 10th class examination. The all applied eligible candidates may participate in open round counselling strictly on time by 09:00 am to 11.00 am on the scheduled date 07.11.2020 to 10.11.2020 at HTI (HEC Training Institute, Plant Plaza Road, Ranchi- 4, Jharkhand) along with the all required documents. HEC Trainee recruitment 2020 notification & HEC Ranchi recruitment 2020 application form is available @ www.hecltd.com. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of HEC Ranchi recruitment, upcoming HEC Ltd Recruitment notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||10thStd, 12thStd, 8thStd|
|Total Vacancy||164 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Jharkhand|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Trainee includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details of HEC Trainee Jobs 2020
- As per the notification, overall 164 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Post Name||No. of Post|
Eligibility Criteria for HECL Trainee Vacancy
- Applicants should pass 8th/ 10th std from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age of the applicant should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- The Selection will be done on the basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the 10th class.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by speed post / registered post / by hand
Principal, HEC Training Institute (HTI), Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004 (Jharkhand)
- Rs.750 for Others, OBC (NCL), EWS candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either cheque or demand draft.
- Check advt to get fee details.
How to apply HECL Ranchi Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website hecltd.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Notice for Induction of 164 nos. of trainees under CTS (Craftsmanship Training Scheme) for session 2020-21 and 2020-22 in HEC Training Institute (HTI) Ranchi, Jharkhand against advertisement, No. HEC/HTI / CTS/2020-06, dated: – 31.07.2020 ”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up HEC Trainee Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from HEC Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends