Henkel is currently recruiting candidates for Industrial Trainee positions in Mumbai Maharashtra. Henkel Freshers Recruitment 2023 Notification. Candidates who have completed their Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Henkel, this is your chance to apply.
Henkel Freshers Recruitment 2023
Henkel is recruiting Degree candidates for the role of Industrial Trainee. Here, you will find information about the Industrial Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Henkel Freshers Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Mumbai , Maharashtra
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
- Bank relationship and coordination
- Knowledge of treasury
- Daily Liquidity Management
- Bank reconciliations and alignment with Stakeholders
- Supports processes/operations of the respective internal team.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- CMA Intern or CA Intern candidate
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SAP etc.
- Female candidate preferred.
- Strong communication skills
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Industrial Trainee post at Henkel includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Henkel Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Henkel Freshers Recruitment 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Henkel Freshers Recruitment 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Henkel Freshers Recruitment 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Henkel Freshers Recruitment 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Henkel Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Henkel Freshers Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Mumbai , Maharashtra