Henkel Off Campus Drive 2020 | Trainee | BE / B.Tech / MBA | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Henkel – Henkel operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands and technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. Henkel, headquartered in Düsseldorf / Germany, employs more than 52,000 people globally and counts among the most internationally aligned German-based companies in the global marketplace.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee / Management Trainee|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee / Management Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Henkel Jobs 2020 :
- Execute territory sales plans in line with regional plans (Short, mid & long term) and tactics to capture customers, Deliver an ambitious sales plan and project pipeline, Optimize sales mix to impact higher growth and margins.
- Maintain, motivate and support distributors in the territory, Lead and coach distributor sales teams to set and achieve the financials goals.
- Forecast & plan sales in the territory to exceed, Actively identify application opportunities across customer base and convert in to pipeline. Build a strong project pipeline, Drive pipeline of projects at customers to convert in to sales by developing strong value proposition.
- Document value addition cases with customer and submit to marketing team, Conduct monthly meetings with distributors to enhance sales plans and provide necessary support. Coach distributor sales reps via joint sales calls to customers at least 4 times a month
Skills Required For Henkel Jobs 2020 :
- Fresher Can Apply
- Must be a Mechanical Engineering Graduate.
- MBA in Marketing will be the added advantage.
- Preferably Automotive Background.
- Good Communication Skills.
Documents to be Carried for Henkel Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Henkel Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Online Apply Link :
|HCL Off Campus Recruitment||Trainee||
B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA
|BNY Mellon Off Campus Recruitment||Associate||
B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA
|Veritas Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|Xactly Corporation Off campus Recruitment||QA Trainee||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|AstraZeneca Off Campus Recruitment||Web Developer||
|Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Recruitment||Junior Service Engineer||
Diploma, BE, B.Tech
|ChargePoint Off Campus Recruitment||Intern Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|BYJUS Off Campus Recruitment||Business Development Associate||
BE, B.Tech, MBA