Hitachi Energy - Hitachi Energy Freshers Recruitment 2023 is recruiting Bachelor Degree candidates for the role of Management Trainee Apply Online @ official website
Hitachi Energy Freshers Recruitment 2023 Recruitment Notification - Hitachi Energy Freshers Recruitment 2023 Career Notification for Management Trainee role | Hitachi Energy Freshers Recruitment 2023 job opening Online Application. Hitachi Energy Freshers Recruitment 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Management Trainee positions in Chennai Tamil Nadu . Candidates who have completed their Bachelor Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Hitachi Energy Freshers Recruitment 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Management Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Hitachi Energy Freshers Recruitment 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Hitachi Energy Freshers Recruitment 2023 :
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
Detailed Job Description :
You will be a part of the AIS, P&IC Primary Engineering team. You will be supporting the project engineers / Project Lead engineers to develop project specific engineering documents and drawings for submission to customer and the documents needed for manufacturing of Air Insulated Switchgears (AIS), Power Quality & Industry Components of transmission and sub-transmission systems. You will be an individual contributor who would deliver the tasks as per the given inputs and when needed need to work in coordination with other colleagues and should show good collaborative skills to complete the task. You may also interact with other departments like Secondary engineering, order management, power system study team, Steel structure engineering, Project Management and Production units.
- Preparation of mechanical design concept and full CAD 3D models using Creo and Windchill. Detailed design and complete detailed 2D drawings.
- Design of sheet metal parts, cast, and machined metal parts.
- Metal forming and manufacturing Process knowledge and optimization.
- Design reviews in close communication with other project managers, product engineers, and technical experts
- Perform metal enclosed capacitor bank and pad mount capacitor bank design and development up to 25 kV.
- Contributes to developing strategic technology plans and project portfolios within the organization.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on the project, supply guidance to colleagues and more junior team members, acting as a mentor, and sharing lessons learned.
- Will develop and support design standards for MECB products.
- Willingness to take direction.
- Cross Training and Support of other product designs and projects when time allows.
- Willingness to shift workday so that it overlaps with United States EST Daylight Savings time morning.
Solley responsible to support and update documentation for respective projects as per quality process.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
Technical interest as well as the enthusiasm, creativity ideas for innovative solutions. You can apply a long-term perspective into your work. Moreover, you appreciate collaborating with your colleagues and understand the importance of investing in long-term customer relations.
- Bachelor of Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent communications skills
- Assertive and organized person.
- Ready to learn and adopting the learning in to design.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Management Trainee post at Hitachi Energy Freshers Recruitment 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Hitachi Energy Freshers Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Hitachi Energy )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Hitachi Energy – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Hitachi Energy ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Hitachi Energy Freshers Recruitment 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Hitachi Energy ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,