Globant Recruitment Notification for Software Development Engineer in Test positions, Globant Off Campus Drive 2023 Notification was officially announced by Globant on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Globant, this is your chance to apply Globant Off Campus Drive 2023 job vacancy.
Globant Off Campus Drive 2023
Globant is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Software Development Engineer in Test. Here, you will find more information about the Software Development Engineer in Test post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Globant Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Software Development Engineer in Test
|BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|Pune , Maharashtra
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
- Work with professionals who have created some of the most revolutionary solutions in their fields.
- Make an impact. Work in large-scale projects globally.
- Develop your career in our Studios. Each Studio represents deep pockets of expertise on the latest technologies and trends and delivers tailored solutions focused on specific challenges.
- Develop your career within an industry or multiple industries.
- Work in the city you want, and be nourished by cultural exchanges.
- Be empowered to choose your career path: we have more than 600 simultaneous projects, so you can choose where and how to work.
- Be part of an agile pod. Driven by a culture of self-regulated teamwork, each team -or POD- works directly with our customers with a full maturity path that evolves as they increase speed, quality and autonomy.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- 0-2 years of hands-on contribution in software engineering or related field
- Knowledge of Object Oriented development and design principles
- Experience testing scalable distributed software with an understanding of concepts like consensus, CAP, event driven architectures, RabbitMQ as well as asynchronous processing
- Good understanding of and experience testing applications deployed on Kubernetes, OpenShift, Rancher or other similar platforms for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications
- Database knowledge (e.g. NoSQL Key-Value storage, ACID concepts, distributed transactions)
- Understanding of networking (e.g. HTTP1.1/2, Remote RPC, TCP/IP, load balancing, firewall)
- Familiar with Linux OS (RH based) administration and testing of customized installation
- Understanding of engineering processes (including Agile methodologies)
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Tech savvy, detail oriented, and highly driven
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for ensuring software quality
- Relevant formal education, including BSCS or MSCS
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Development Engineer in Test post at Globant includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Globant Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Globant Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Globant Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Globant Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Globant Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Globant Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Globant Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra