Hogarth Worldwide Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Hogarth Worldwide – We are the World Leaders in Creative Production, we produce advertising and marketing content for many of the world’s most famous brands. Hogarth was founded 10 years ago and has grown from a start-up to over 4,000 people, across 28 cities worldwide and is now part of the WPP family. Our rapid growth continues to drive us forward making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
||Company Name||Hogarth Worldwide|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Hogarth Worldwide Jobs 2020 :
- Show high levels of intelligence in solving programmatic problems that scale in an efficient and graceful manner.
- Write clear, clean and understandable code, applying appropriate design patterns, etc.
- Break down agile user stories into work tasks, estimating work effort with a high degree of accuracy
- Be part of the code review process with other team members, providing thoughtful feedback where required.
- Use standard refactoring methods and appropriate design patterns to ensure code is kept in a maintainable state
- Work closely with Team Leaders and Project Managers to ensure that projects are taken from creation to completion – on time and on budget
- Ensure good communication is maintained with other team members/departments throughout project life cycles
- Actively contribute to departmental learning and standards within the team environment through involvement in presentations/demonstrations, and participate in the continual drive for collaboration and knowledge sharing within the team
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in applications development and continually develop personal software skills
- Use lateral thinking and investigative techniques to solve technological challenges on projects
Skills Required For Hogarth Worldwide Jobs 2020 :
- Full and in-depth understanding of UE4.
- Plugin development, Blueprints, etc
- 3D modelling, animation, rendering and shading
- OpenGL, Graphics APIs
- C programming language
- Performance optimisation for CPU and GPU
- Test Driven Development / BDD
- Proven track record of applying Design Patterns
Desirable experience in:
- Experience with DCC tools such as Maya, 3ds Max
- Shader HLSL
- UE4 Build systems, CI/CD pipelines
- Other games engines
- Docker, Kubernetes,
- Cloud providers
- Experience with other programming languages, e.g. Python, Ruby
- Virtual Reality / Unity
Documents to be Carried for Hogarth Worldwide Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Hogarth Worldwide Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.