Honeywell Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Quality Engineer Position
About the Company: Honeywell International Inc. is an American company that is a publicly traded, multinational conglomerate.
||Company Name||Honeywell International Inc. is an American company that is a publicly traded, multinational conglomerate.|
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Quality Engineer I|
|Qualification||Graduation / Post Graduation|
|Total Vacancy||Various Various|
|Experience Needed||2 – 4 Years|
|Job Location||, Gurgaon|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Quality Engineer I includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Role Description / Responsibilities
- Development and implementation of Quality Control Plans, procedures, quality policies to assure continuous improvement of the Key business processes.
- Coordinate Problem solving initiative with all cross functional team members.
- Require and follow up corrective actions from customer concerns of manufacturing products, CAR’s from Quality System audits and Quality problems detected during the productive process.
- Participate in definition of Quality Criteria and assure their compliance in production areas.
- Seek the elimination of waste caused by Quality Problems, applying lean manufacturing techniques and statistical tools.
- Be responsible to communicate the results for customer quality and the corresponding corrective actions to management.
- Take Part in NPI calls with accountability to ISC NPI deliverables (schedule, quality, cost)
- Develop or facilitate Process Map, PFMEA, assembly fixture/tooling concepts, and other process documents .
- Develop VE or general productivity project ideas, identify yield issues, and drive RCA
Education and Qualification
- Should have Graduation / Post Graduation in Electronics or relevant Technical degree in Electronics or Instrumentation Engineering.
- Should have minimum total working experience of 2~3 years out of which minimum 02~04 years as Process Quality role with manufacturing or engineering background.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel spreadsheet development and analysis
- Effective problem solving, root-cause analytical skills to lead and influence others to drive change (cross-functionally and globally).
- SAP/ERP knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Important skills include management experience, strong interpersonal and communications skills, presentation skills and Excellent statistical analysis ability.
Apply Before the link Expires.