Honeywell Recruitment 2020 | Hardware Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Honeywell – Honeywell International is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J, Honeywell Inc, the technology leader has 120000 employees and across 100 countries world wide.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Electrical Engineer|
|Qualification||BE , B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Electrical Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Honeywell Jobs 2020 :
- Plan and execute project subtasks (designing, testing, etc)
- Assist in product and process certification for customer acceptance
- Guide engineers, technicians and associates to ensure project and product compliance
- Present to leadership and external customer
- Consult with vendors and suppliers to ensure product and project compliance
- Communicate any non-compliance incidents and results of internal project audits to pertinent parties
- Establish and follow methodologies for new or existing concepts
- Identify opportunities and propose technical improvements by applying advanced electrical
- Suggest enhancements to advance projects
- Experience on Electronics and Electrical circuits and designs.
- Experience on Analog and Digital Electronics/Sensors working principle
- Experience on using EMI/EMC standards and test setup for Industrial products
- Experience on different IO interfaces
- Experience on uC and uP architectures
- Experience in defining the Test plans/ strategy/ cases
- Experience in writing test strategy, Test plan and Test cases for Electrical/ Functional/ EMC/ ENV/ Safety and Global certifications
- Able to write test specs for production test.
- Experience on product development process.
- Experience on scripting &high level languages like Labview will be added vantage.
Skills Required for Honeywell Jobs 2020 :
- Knowledge in Wireless Domain (Different Wireless protocols)
- Knowledge of IS ,SIL, Hazloc certifications and requirements
- Strong Analytical and reasoning skills
- Demonstration of usage of six sigma tools in projects (Six sigma with Green belt certification)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently owning the project tasks
- Able to work with global partners.
Documents to be Carried for Honeywell Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Honeywell Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.