Moodys Off Campus Drive 2022 - Moodys is recruiting MBA candidates for the role of Financial Data Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 Moodys Off Campus Drive 2022 - Moodys is recruiting MBA candidates for the role of Financial Data Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Moodys Recruitment Notification - Moodys Career Notification for Financial Data Analyst role | Moodys job opening Online Application. Moodys is currently recruiting candidates for Financial Data Analyst positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their MBA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Moodys, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Financial Data Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
Moodys Off Campus Drive 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Financial Data Analyst|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Moodys :
Moody’s is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets.
Detailed Job Description :
- Financial Data Analysts have a significant contribution to the ratings and research process by analysing financial statements, regulatory reports, and data provided by Issuers.
- Use finance and capital market knowledge to perform financial statement analysis, research & adjust reported data on Assets and Liabilities as per rating methodology.
- In depth research on various types of debt instruments being issued by the client
- Applying analytical adjustments to assets and liabilities, as per regulatory rules and relevant methodology.
- Responsible for reviewing and understanding financial and operational metrics and other documents/statement related to banking/financial institutions.
- Work directly with ratings and support analysts to explain the data, adjustments and other information needed by the core rating team for ratings and research.
- Create and maintain various documentations and provide guidance to support analysts basis the same.
- In addition to regular daily responsibilities, FDAs will have the opportunity to work on new projects such as technology projects, research updates, analytic reviews, methodology updates and implementation of process improvements.
- The team is regularly provided with valuable training classes and interaction with Analysts as part of knowledge transfer and career growth.
- The FDA position provides a unique opportunity to foster
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Post graduate degree required; specializations in Accounting, Finance, or Economics preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience required (can include internship experience).
- Knowledge or prior experience on calculating/reporting Loss Given Defaults, Exposure at Defaults, for International banks is preferred.
- Knowledge or prior experience in Financial research, Credit research, analysing financial statements are preferred
- Knowledge or prior experience in accounting is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products and particularly Excel, such as pivot tables, lookups, etc.
- Individual must be organized, dependable, able to multi-task and manage priorities, display initiative, and can work independently in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational, communication (verbal & written), and interpersonal skills are required.
- Candidate must have the ability to quickly transition as priorities change to meet demands.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Financial Data Analyst post at Moodys includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Moodys Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Moodys Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Moodys Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Moodys Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Moodys Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Moodys Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
online social work degree, msw program, masters in social work, online psychology degree, online colleges, psychology courses online, online business degree, elementary education online, online mba programs, dental seo company, seo reputation management, seo copywriting services, international seo services, international seo agency, seo for plumbers, seo marketing experts, seo for ecommerce website, b2b seo services,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,
best cloud hosting for wordpress, wordpress hosting services, dreamhost web hosting, best wordpress hosting, wordpress cloud hosting, best managed wordpress hosting, premium wordpress hosting , fastest wordpress hosting, dedicated wordpress hosting, wordpress vps hosting, cloud based hosting providers, wordpress domain and hosting