HP Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Apply online @ official website
About the Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers. HPE advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions helping their customers make their mark in the world. At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Job Profile: Software Engineer – ENTRY
Work Location(s): Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job ID: 3046923
Job Description: Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here