HP Off Campus Drive 2020 | Data Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Hewlett Packard Enterprise – HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
||Company Name||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 – 2 Years ( Freshers )|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Data Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for HP Jobs 2020 :
- Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
- Develops expertise and practical knowledge of systems/applications within team’s project environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Implements software requirements for firmware components and customer features with quality.
- Codes limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of data pipelines, repositories or models for structured/unstructured data.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on objectives and guidance from more senior project team members.
- Executes established portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of a project team of other data science professionals to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions for assigned data system, model, or component.
Skills Required for HP Jobs 2020 :
- Using data engineering tools, languages, frameworks to cleanse, mine and explore data.
- Basic understanding of NoSQL & relational based systems along with complex, distributed and massively parallel systems.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand complex data structures.
- Understanding of database technologies and management systems.
- Understanding of database architecture testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Documents to be Carried for HP Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for HP Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.