HPCL – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020 | Graduate Apprentice Trainee (GAT) Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 05.12.2020 | HPCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification @ hindustanpetroleum.com
HPCL Recruitment 2020: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is going to engage Graduate Apprentice Trainee (GAT) in following departments i.e. Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation / Computer Science/IT only at Locations spread across India for a period of one year as per provision of Apprentices Act, 1961. Applicants who are seeking engineering jobs in central govt can apply to this HPCL Apprentice recruitment @ www.mhrdnats.gov.in from 21.11.2020. The last date for submission of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Apprentice recruitment 2020 online application is 05.12.2020.
HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification pdf & Hindustan Petroleum recruitment apply online link is available @ hindustanpetroleum.com/ www.mhrdnats.gov.in. Applicants should possess Engineering and age limit should be 18 to 25 years. Candidates who have been engaged previously as Apprentice or are undergoing Apprenticeship training are not eligible. Aspirants who have got work experience of one year or more are not eligible to apply. HPCL will recruit the aspirants on interview basis and selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. More details of HPCL latest vacancy, upcoming Hindustan Petroleum jobs notices, admit card, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Job Category||central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice Trainee|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Rs.25000 (per Month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Graduate Apprentice Trainee includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for HPCL Graduate Apprentice Trainee Vacancy
- Applicants should possess Engineering Graduation in [Only Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science/IT] from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- HPCL Apprentice selection will be based on interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Steps to apply online for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) – Engagement of Graduate Apprentice Trainees (GAT) 2020. Last date to apply 05-Dec-2020.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.