HPE Recruitment 2023 - HPE is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of NodeJS Developer, Engineer Apply Online @ official website
HPE Recruitment Notification - HPE Career Notification for NodeJS Developer, Engineer role | HPE job opening Online Application. HPE is currently recruiting candidates for NodeJS Developer, Engineer positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with HPE, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the NodeJS Developer, Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
HPE Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||NodeJS Developer, Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About HPE :
Detailed Job Description :
Technical NodeJS developer with experience in complex software development and support. Works closely with business and partner IT teams to understand business data, requirements, and integrations to ensure stable operations and to fix bugs and build new capabilities.
- 0-3 years of experience writing code (such as, and not limited to, Node JS; databases like MongoDB/NoSQL). Experience of one or more full release cycles.
- Basic understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object).
- Develop quality code, properly considering security, performance, longevity and testing.
- Proven development experience in NodeJS and MongoDB.
- Basic understanding of modern software development tools and SCM (software configuration management).
- Basic understanding of Authorization, Logging, Software Test methodologies, Deployment CI/CD Jenkins, Unit testing.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- .Net, C#, Salesforce, SQL Server
Selection Process :
The selection process for the NodeJS Developer, Engineer post at HPE includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
HPE Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( HPE Recruitment 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
HPE Recruitment 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply HPE Recruitment 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the HPE Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for HPE Recruitment 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka