HRRL Recruitment 2020 | Last date: 10.05.2020 (Date Extended) | Apply Online | Engineer, HR & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 72 | Download HRRL Notification @ www.hrrl.in
HRRL Recruitment 2020: HRRL Rajasthan Refinery Ltd invites online mode applications from eligible candidates. Recently HRRL has announced the new job notification regarding Recruitment for Engineers, Finance, HR, Legal and Information Systems Professionals. There are 72 vacancies are filled by HPCL Rajasthan Refinery and these vacancies are assigned to above said Barmer Refinery Job Vacancy 2020. Applicants who are seeking Engineering Jobs those candidates can make the online registration @ HRRL careers from 20.03.2020. The last date for submission of online application for Pachpadra Refinery Recruitment 2020 is 10.05.2020 (Date Extended).
|Organization Name||HRRL Rajasthan Refinery Ltd.|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Engineers, Finance, HR, Legal and Information Systems Professionals|
|Qualification||B.E. / B.Tech/ MCA / MBA / CA / LAW|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Refer offical Notice|
|Last Date||24.04.2020 date extended up to 10.05.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Engineers, Finance, HR, Legal and Information Systems Professionals includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (14.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Barmer Refinery Job Vacancy 2020
- As per the notification, overall 72 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Discipline||No of vacancy|
|Fire & Safety||06|
Eligibility Criteria for Pachpadra Refinery Engineers, HR & Other Posts
Educational Qualification of HPCL Barmer Recruitment
- Engineers: Candidates should possess 4-years full time regular engineering course in Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Instrumentation.
- Finance: Candidates should be Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- Human Resource: Two-years full time, Post-graduate Degree in HR /Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/Psychology or Masters in Business Administration (MBA).
- Information’s Systems: 4 years Full time B.E. / B.Tech in the discipline of Electronics / Telecommunications / Electronics & Telecommunications / Computer Science / Information Technology/ 3 years Course in MCA/ 2 years Course in MBA.
- Legal: 3-years full time course in law after graduation or 5 years course in law after 12th Standard.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit of Pachpadra Refinery Job
- Candidates age limit should be between 25 years to 38 years for Engineering Disiplines and 28 years for all other disciplines.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
HPCL HRRL Recruitment Process
- HRRL selection will be based on Written test, Group Task & Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for UR, EWS and OBCNC candidates and no fee for SC, ST & PwBD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make Online Payment mode
How to apply HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Limited Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website hrrl.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment for Engineers, Finance, HR, Legal and Information Systems Professionals”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up online form for HRRL Refinery Recruitment 2020
- Candidates may get the online form from https://www.hrrl.in/.
- Choose the correct posts to apply.
- Enter your details like educational qualification, age, address etc.
- Applicants must affix 1 copy of recent photograph & should upload the scanned copy of the signature.
- Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names and valid mobile number.
- Candidates should pay required fee and application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Once you done the process of online form, you can click submit button.
- Before submit, candidates must check their details.
Official Notice : Last date of application and fee payment for recruitment of Engineers, Finance, HR, Legal and Information Systems professionals has been extended to 31st May 2020
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
Important Instructions about Barmer Jobs 2020
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The last date for reckoning age and all other eligibility criteria will be considered as of 20.03.2020.
- Only Online Applications will be acceptable. Aspirants are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to HRRL.
- Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech engineering degree after 3 years diploma are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be in possession of all applicable Degree Certificates and mark sheets at the time of application.
- HRRL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/admit card sent/ any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id.
- The Selected Officers will be on probation for 1 year from the Date of Joining.