HSBC Recruitment 2022 - HSBC is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
HSBC Recruitment Notification - HSBC Career Notification for Software Engineer role | HSBC job opening Online Application. HSBC is currently recruiting candidates for Software Engineer positions in Pune Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with HSBC, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Software Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About HSBC :
Detailed Job Description :
- The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
- Some careers shine brighter than others.
- If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
- HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realize their ambitions.
- We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Software Engineer
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Work on Automations , Capacity Management and Chargeback Model in Build /Capacity Team of Big Data Have a detailed knowledge of deployment, automation, orchestration, and monitoring tools.
- DevOps systems maintenance, upgrades and patching activities.
- Big data eco system and Hadoop administration knowledge. Also knowledgeable about Active Directory and Centrify.
- Proven track-record in supporting Bitbucket/GitHub, Bamboo/Jenkins, other CI/CD tools and Ansible.
- Coordinating with vendors and business teams during environment outages.
- Have experience development / coding experience (Java / Python / Groove / Shell scripting).
- Comfortable dealing with frequent testing and incremental releases.
- Understanding of Ops challenges and how they can be addressed during design and development.
- Soft skills for better collaboration across the team
- Ab-initio, Pentaho ETL tools implementation and administration
- Good knowledge of ANSI standard SQL and optimization
- Working knowledge of ingestion batch and data lake management
- Change data capture tools like Attunity, IBM CDC – Implementation and administration
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Engineer post at HSBC includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
HSBC Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( HSBC Recruitment 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
HSBC Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply HSBC Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the HSBC Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for HSBC Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,