Hubbell Recruitment Notification for Associate Engineer I – Embedded Firmware positions, Hubbell Off Campus Drive 2022 Notification was officially announced by Hubbell on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Hubbell, this is your chance to apply Hubbell Off Campus Drive 2022 job vacancy.
Hubbell Off Campus Drive 2022
Hubbell is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Associate Engineer I – Embedded Firmware. Here, you will find more information about the Associate Engineer I – Embedded Firmware post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Hubbell Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview
|Associate Engineer I – Embedded Firmware
|BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|Chennai , TamilNadu
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
We are looking for Junior Firmware Engineer with embedded product development, debugging and testing (at board and system level). The Engineer will focus on developing, testing, validating, troubleshooting Embedded Products involving microcontrollers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Firmware development of Hubbell NPD products.
- Perform testing, troubleshooting, validation (at board and system level).
- Document software-based designs and algorithms for both developers and customers.
- Devise well-rounded test plans to validate the product robustness.
- Create, develop, and evaluate technical documentation for the existing and new projects.
- Track progress and action items for ongoing design projects.
- Assist in troubleshooting and root cause failure analysis for product enhancement
- Collaborate with cross functional team like Hardware, mechanical, electrical, UI and testing achieve common goals
- Work closely with Client and cross-functional teams and ensure to meet the project deadlines
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- 1-3 years industry experience of working on firmware/electronics-based product development, testing and validation.
- Proficient in Embedded systems and C programming
- Knowledge of strong development with 8- and 16-bit microcontroller and its peripherals
- Understanding Electrical / Electronic circuit diagrams and components, having knowledge in high current sensing techniques is an added advantage.
- System and Software requirement analysis and design
- Prepare High level and Low-level design documents
- General embedded communication protocol (I2C, SPI, UART)
- Good in peripherals interface (PWM, EEPROM, ADC, DAC)
- Good Knowledge in wireless Technologies., BLE, GPS, WiFi, LoRa
- Knowledge on RTOS based programming
- Good in learning attitudes
- Excellent time management skills
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, Self-motivated and highly ambitious
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must demonstrate consistent (and sustainable) application of problem solving and analytical skills
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Engineer I – Embedded Firmware post at Hubbell includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Hubbell Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Hubbell Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Hubbell Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Hubbell Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Hubbell Off Campus Drive 2022 Selection Process?
Ans. Hubbell Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Hubbell Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Chennai , TamilNadu