HyperVerge Off Campus Hiring Freshers As Software Developer Intern
About the Company: HyperVerge, Inc. is a Silicon Valley-based AI Company. Our AI models for real-time image and video analysis lead the market on accuracy (99.5%) and are optimized for deployments in low bandwidth environments. Deep-learning networks built by HyperVerge are powering applications for large enterprise clients in Financial Services, Telecom, Energy, Security, and Defense.
Job Profile: Software Developer Intern
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job Type: Internship
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Description: The mission is to design, architect, develop and maintain the backend/frontend for an AI product by working closely with the deep learning team. To ensure successful consumption of HyperVerge technology by customers through the creation of APIs, SDKs or applications.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Designing, architecting and developing the backend and APIs, primarily using the MEAN/MERN stack, for products or platforms for end-clients to consume HyperVerge technology
- Preparing test cases, setting up CI/CD and integration with logging and monitoring systems
- Delivering a robust backend platform for the products and platforms by incorporating important considerations regarding minimal downtime, high availability, data redundancy, tight security, etc. into the design
Skill Required – MongoDB, Node.js, Git, Express.js, MEAN/MERN, Linux, Cloud
- The preferred choice of the branch – computer science, IT or electrical engineering, students in their final year of college
- Passionate about coding and building products
- Preferred if the student has prior internship experience in MEAN/MERN stack
No of Internships available: 10
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- are available for a duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- graduated in 2019 or graduating in 2020
Stipend, Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre-placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.
Apply Before the link Expires.