IARI – Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment 2020 | Lab cum Field Attendants Posts | Total Vacancies 02 | Last Date: 31.07.2020 | ICAR IARI Nilgiris Recruitment notification @ www.iari.res.in
IARI Recruitment 2020: ICAR – Indian Agricultural Research Institute invites applications via mail to attend online interview for the two post of ‘Lab cum field attendants’ is available in the ICAR-IARI, Regional Station, Wellington. Recently ICAR IARI has released the recruitment notification on 08.07.2020 for IARI Lab cum field attendants Vacancy. As per the IARI recruitment notification, overall 02 aspirants will be recruited for above said IARI Tamilnadu Vacancy. Candidates who are looking for central govt jobs in Tamilnadu should send their application form to given mail address on or before 31.07.2020.
IARI will recruit the aspirants on the basis of contract. IARI Recruitment notification & ICAR IARI Tamilnadu jobs Application Form is available in official website. Aspirants will be selected on the basis of online interview. Selected aspirants will be posted at Nilgiris [Tamilnadu]. Applicants must have passed 12th std from recognized board. Candidates must have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. Only eligible candidates shall be interviewed. More details of IARI jobs, upcoming vacancies, latest notification, result, interview question and etc. are given in official website.
|Organization Name||ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Lab cum Field Attendants|
|Qualification||12th std||Total Vacancy||02|
| ||Job Location||Nilgiris , Tamil Nadu|
|Starting Date||08.07.2020 ( Online Mode - By Email )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Lab cum Field Attendants includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (13.05.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for IARI Lab cum Field Attendants Vacancy
- Applicants must have passed 12th std from recognized board.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Candidates maximum age limit should be between 35 years.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on their performance in Online Interview.
- Applicants should submit the application via online (mail).
- Mail Address: [email protected] & [email protected]
How to attend ICAR IARI Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website iari.res.in.
- Click “Announcements->Contractual jobs” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address on or before the last date.
Important Dates :
Official Notification & Application form :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Karnataka High Court Recruitment||19||
Any U.G Degree, B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, CA, M.Sc, MBA, MCA 20.05.2021
|National Highway Authority Recruitment||41||
B.E, B.Tech 28.05.2021
Bachelor degree in B.A.M.S, B.H.M.S 15.05.2021 and 21.05.2021
|Tamilnadu District Court Recruitment||116||
8th Std 06.06.2021
- Indian Army Recruitment - ARO – Guntur Rally
- IRCON Recruitment 2021 | 74 Vacancies for Engineer Posts
- NPCIL Recruitment 2021 | 72 Vacancies for Technical Officer and Other Posts
- Military Engineering Services | 502 Vacancies for Draughtsman and Other Posts
- UP Police Recruitment 2021 | 9534 Vacancies for Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander and Fire Officer Posts
- TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2021 | 40 Vacancies for Wireman, Electrician Posts
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 | 196 Vacancies for Assistant Engineer
- HMT Recruitment 2021 | Company Trainee | 21 Vacancies
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | 480 Vacancies for Apprentice Posts
- NBCC India Recruitment 2021 | 35 Vacancies for Management Trainee Posts