IARI Recruitment 2020 | JRF/SRF Posts | Total Vacancies: 07 | Last Date: 26.08.2020 | Download application form @ iari.res.in
IARI Recruitment 2020 : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), commonly known as the Pusa Institute, is India’s national Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. They announced new job notification for filling up 07 vacancies on contract basis. The posts are JRF/SRF, Project Associate-I & Field Worker. IARI is looking for dedicated persons with willingness. A great opportunity for aspirants seeking central government jobs. Applicants can download application form @ iari.res.in and send the application through offline. Application should reach the office on or before 26.08.2020.
IARI announced new job notification on 06.08.2020. Selected candidates will be placed at ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. lnterested candidates may submit their applications as per prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website. Applicants should submit all relevant documents with the application form as mentioned in the official notification. Application without documents will be rejected. Applicants can send their application through e-mail to [email protected]. Only short-listed applicants will be called for Online-Interview.
|Organization Name||ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Job Category||Central Government|
|Job Role||JRF , SRF, Project Associate-I , Field Worker|
|Qualification||Any Degree, Master Degree , M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||07 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Refer Notice|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode ( Email )|
Here you will get the details for the post of JRF , SRF, Project Associate-I , Field Worker includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for IARI JRF/ SRF Posts:
- Applicants should pass Any Degree/ Master Degree/ M.Tech/ equivalent from a recognized university.
- Refer notifications for more details.
Age Limit (Maximum):
- For SRF/JRF/ Project Associate: 35 years.
- Field Worker: 50 years.
- Selection will be based on Online Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online is accepted.
- Applicants can send their application in a prescribed format through mail to [email protected]
Steps to Download Application Form for IARI Jobs 2020:
- Go to the official website @ iari.res.in
- Click ‘Announcements’ given in the home page.
- Check the notification ‘SRF, JRF, Project Associate-I, Field Worker’ to know the eligibility criteria.
- Download application form and fill it carefully & send it to the above said mail address.